Edited by Andrzej Kapusta (Olsztyn, Poland).
Fisheries & Aquatic Life is an open access peer-reviewed journal which provides an advanced forum for studies related to aquatic research in the widest sense. Papers on fish biology, fisheries, and aquaculture issues are especially welcome in association with experimental studies. The journal publishes research articles, short communications, reviews, monographic papers and, occasionally, the proceedings of conferences and symposia.
Archives of Polish Fisheries was renamed to Fisheries & Aquatic Life in 2018 and has been published continuously since 1992.
• Academic Search (EBSCO Publishing)
• AGRICOLA Database (National Agricultural Library)
• CABI (over 50 subsections)
• Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS) - CAplus
• Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS) - SciFinder
• Clarivate Analytics - Web of Science
• Clarivate Analytics - Zoological Record
• DOAJ (Directory of Open Access Journals)
• EBSCO (relevant databases)
• EBSCO Discovery Service
• Elsevier SCOPUS
• Elsevier Reaxys
• FSTA - Food Science & Technology Abstracts
• Genamics JournalSeek
• Google Scholar
• Index Copernicus
• Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST)
• KESLI-NDSL (Korean National Discovery for Science Leaders)
• Microsoft Academic
• SCImago (SJR)
• Summon (Serial Solutions/ProQuest